Monday, October 3, 2011

And all men's hearts burn and beat (Instructional Audio Tape 3)



Welcome back, gang!

Today I ran out of AK ammo. Brilliant gun, but I didn't exactly have time to take a marksmanship class. It was mostly used to beat the rusted locks off of the roof access hatches in this building. Still useful without ammo, but now I know that if it's me versus one of these... things, down a corridor then I guess I'm running. Close quarters doesn't really work against this type of enemy.

I'm hoping that some of you reading this are here for the actual instructional side of things and not just hearing from another survivor, but either way, you're here. I'm grateful. It feels like old times again. Although, I am questioning a few things. Like why I have internet access. It seems as if te power is perfectly fine, and the routers haven't been damaged too badly. This is nothing like the movies I loved to watch.

I digress.

Today's audio recording was in regards to Digital Media, and what it consists of. Essentially, Digital Media is a type of story that involves user input, so they are an active part in the lives of others. One example shown to the class (I followed along with it online) was of a man who literally filled his apartment with webcams and microphones, and lived it publicly. He had a chatroom going where he and his wife would answer questions, and everyone was watching them every day.

Wow.

I want to be famous as much as the next guy, but holy shit, people! I don't think I would take it that far. Not being able to wipe after a solid bowel movement in private? Not being able to enjoy the intimacies of marriage without every single creepy, pedophilic, lonely man watching, waiting to see some skin?

Way too spooky.

This guy is a hack. An absolute cancer on what made society great (before they came, that is) and if I ever met him today, here, and now, I would lock him out. He might try to use the limited activity I have to set up a masturbation cam or something.

Anyways, that's really all I have time for. Does anyone have any tips on rooftop gardening? I really need to start growing my own food sources; nearly run out.

Sincerely,

--C.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment